Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A goal ACHIEVED!

I have gotten rid of all the old clothes that were sitting in my closet that none of us wore anymore. I do still have to go through most of the kids clothes in their closet. And I have started my lace shawl and it is going swimmingly although last night we had a bit of a freak out when I dropped a few stitches.. I was able to pick them all back up though.

My water heater is officially fixed and I can now put all the paintball and fishing stuff away again! So then tomorrow I can go through the corner by the couch in the living room. I think I may type up a list of all the books Riley has so that I can keep track of what ones I have read to her and the ones that have been read already will be read again. Oh well..

I think that's all for now.... I'm working on thinking up a 100 list but not sure what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Did the Charter guys come to your place, too? They said they turned our cable off. I was like HUH? We don't have cable. Apparently it was left on from when we WERE going to get cable? I dunno. But he was like it's only blah blah blah a month. I of course didn't get it but I thought they were Mormons and got all excited (I like getting them all flustered)... what a let down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you guys could have gotten sick from the mold, too??

    ReplyDelete