Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Touring Tuesday- Bedroom

I am starting a touring Tuesday and for the first Tuesday we will be taking a look at my bedroom. This will also help kick my butt into gear cleaning the house! Hopefully....


From The Door.....
My Dresser...
The Papasan....
Steve's Dresser...(not the cleanest, part of this was me tearing it apart to find a book...)
The Bed...(We now have a full size bed, when I was pregnant we were on a twin and if you know my husband I'm sure you can imagine how uncomfortable it was)
My Sewing Corner.... (MY FAVORITE PART OF THE BEDROOM!!!!)


My kids are NOT allowed in our room unless we are in there. We have the door shut unless we are in there. The kids have the rest of the apartment to play in. What room next week?

2 comments:

  1. I think you should do the bathroom next week -- that's the one I'm doing! I was thinking, "WOW, you fit a LOT more than we do in the bedroom".. but I forgot you guys have the big room LOL. I was wondering what I was doing wrong. I wonder if anyone will notice that the wedding favor I have on my stove is the same one you have on your dresser (x3). hehe.

    OH and awesome sewing table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I think there's four and you're more than welcome to another....

    ReplyDelete