Sunday, February 28, 2010

I hate when the weather changes...

I always, ALWAYS, get sick. It never fails. So here I sit under the blankie with my computer.

ATM, I'm pretty sure USA is tied with Canada in the gold medal game. Come on USA!

I really have nothing just kind of bored. I'm going to knit on Jim's big green and red ball because he was playing with Tristan's and really liked it so I'll work on it some more. In the mean time I'm also still working on Nick's scarf, which was put away for a bi because I wanted to strangle it. I have Whitney's sack boy to do which I have cast on about 3 times now... I'm gonna choke the thing if he ever makes it far enough in production. Jimmy's hat is about half way done and I just cast on my first lace shawl. I believe that is everything on the needles right now since I finished the baby blanket for my cousin. I'll have to start on more baby stuff soon!

I'm going to curl up and knit. It would figure I finished my book yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment