Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not done...

So I'm pretty sure Sadie is the only person who reads my blog but oh well....

I'm not completely done with my latest 100 list but as soon as I am I will post it. This one is 100 books I've read, most of which I have read within the last 2 to 3 years!

Yesterday we went to my dad's house and then to my mom's new house. It was nice to visit with family without the stress of moving like last week. Was that really just last week? Eh well.. It was nice to visit. I also got some knitting done. I did a few more rows on Jimmy's hat and started Whitney's sack boy for her visit home.

We were supposed to go paintballing today for Steve's birthday but we got rained out. I hate playing in mud.... We rescheduled for next Sunday so we'll see. Steve really likes paintballing, I'm indifferent. I'll do it and I kind of enjoy it but I don't think it's my cup of tea. I enjoy activities that calm me down. I'm constantly running after the kids so running after adults kind of bugs me. And then there's my asthma, which doesn't help at all...

So instead of paintballing I am cleaning and knitting today... I'm working on the kitchen first, well worked. Mostly because Steve had already thrown a load of dishes in the dishwasher and Jim was in there eating breakfast. I have the table mostly clean(why do we have such a big kitchen table?). Then while Jim is down for his nap I figure I'll move chairs and stuff out and clean underneath the table. How the kids are such messy eaters I'll never know.... Then I'll tackle the living room! Then call the landlord to come fix our water heater and knit while I wait so I may be knitting awhile... Our landlord has a very slow response rate.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, paintballing in the mud is dangerous LOL. But super fun! :)

    OH and some how, I'm following you twice. hehe. No clue how that happened?

    I'm sure you have a few silent stalkers. We all do. Not sure if that makes you feel better, or worse.

    I'm loving all of these blogs about families hopping in an RV and traveling while homeschooling. Rachel thought I was crazy the first time I mentioned it but the more I talk about it, the more she is like hmmm. We'll see!

    I am happy your mom moved closer. Well, kind of happy for you. Hopefully she doesn't drive you too crazy!

    I hope you get Jim's hat done soon. :) I want to see something else on those damn needles.

    I can't even remember the last book I read.. much less the last 100. Freakin' weirdo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 Books in the last two to three years (your kids books don't count ;) I would like to see that list, so Ah'll be baacckk!

    ReplyDelete