Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Steve!

Today my husband is 24.! Yay!

My birthday present to him was dinner and a cake. I have to wait to ice the cake and I will have a picture of it! But I do have pictures of the lasagna I made him. I used a recipe off of Allrecipes.com called Cajun Chicken Lasagna. Steve said it was really good and I thought so too. Needless to say its half gone already!

That's the chicken and Andouille.

The onion being chopped.(Yes Steve did it but only because had I tried to I would've hurt myself.)

This is the mixture of Andouille, Chicken, Onion, Orange Pepper, and Alfredo Sauce.

Starting to layout the Lasagna.

Before it went in the oven, topped with TONS of cheese!

Bake at 325 degrees for an hour and voila! Delicious spicy cheesy lasagna!

Now that took me long enough I have to go ice the cake... I'm not sure I have any more spatulas clean though!

1 comment:

  1. Dana, that looks amazingly delicious! :) You have to check out this woman's blog.. it's under1000permonth.blogspot.com -- I think that's it. Anyway, she made over $1000 just from ads on her blog in January, but is only spending $50 on remodeling her kids' room. Not only that, but her kids sleep in a 6ft by 8ft bedroom - TWO of them, soon to be THREE of them. OMG. You just have to visit her blog to believe all the bullshit she is saying. She is getting rid of their mattresses because of "toxins" and she's afraid they will "hurt" the kids, yet she and her husband have a mattress! Ummmm yeah.

    I've been on her blog for 2 hours at LEAST... LOL I've never spent that long on a blog!

    ReplyDelete