Monday, June 7, 2010

Lake Trip...

First I want to say that I'm sorry I haven't written in forever. I've been stressed out with alot of things. I haven't even been knitting that much. I keep starting projects and then they just sit... 

We've gone down to our friend's farm a couple times and we really like it. We went mother's day weekend without the kids as a mother's day present to me and this last weekend we took them with us. They loved it! We went out on the boat and went swimming. They really loved the boat ride, they stood at the little gate on the pontoon boat and let the wind fly through their hair and the water hit their face. Steve and I of course got sunburnt but they didn't. Riley also caught her first fish! She caught a total of two fish, a largemouth bass and a blue gill. She was very excited about this. We spent most of Saturday blowing bubbles and chasing the dogs. I can see this as being a big thing for them as they're growing up. I remember going to the lake all the time when I was a kid and those are some of my best memories.

Riley and her blue gill with Badger(official fish inspector)


The Kids On the Boat...

Steve On the boat...

Our Friend Andy
Jim, Steve and I swimming.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics!! Seeing them in that boat almost made me hyperventilate. I'm not that cool of a mom yet! lol

    Things will get better, and the stress will subside. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete