Monday, June 21, 2010

Goals update!

1. finish potty training Riley- Riley is in big girl undies 100% of the time! even at night with NO accidents!
2. possibly potty train Jim- He understands where he is supposed to go when he needs to go potty
3. Teach Riley how to write her letters(0/26)- She shows interest and we have begun tracing the letters
4. do a thorough cleaning of house once a week so that it no longer gets out of control(2/49)- I failed! We got super crazy here with trying to move and I just failed.

5. set and follow a nightly routine. - We actually follow a basic schedule for the full day. So I have accomplished this.
6. Knit myself something- I'm working on a cardi as we speak..!
7. get rid of all the old clothes none of us wear. - I got rid of everything except for some of the kids clothes in their closet.
8. organize bedroom.- HA! How unrealistic of me!
9. get sewing machine, iron, ironing board, wii(2/4)- Still don't have that Wii and don't see it happening either
10. dejunk-I've gotten rid of alot but still have alot to go through
11. get jim to feed himself- For the most part, still doesn't have great control of the utensils though.

12. pick up a new craft- I'm going to start sewing which I haven't done much of in the past.
13. knit a lap blanket in a nice yarn- have yarn
14. get new glasses
15. finish Riley's first year scrapbook- I found the scrapbook I had started
16. make Jim's first year scrapbook- no progress
17. get third desktop computer set up and working- no progress

18. clean computer desk- largely decluttered mainly has paperwork on it.
19. make library bags for kids(0/2)- looking at patterns
20. make dish detergent- no progress
21. not necessarily lose weight but get into shape- Argh but I'm getting there
22. help Riley with reading- working on small word recognition
23. reupholster rocking chair and ottoman- decided on color to reupholster in otherwise no progress
24. learn how to knit cables- no progress
25. read all of Riley's Dr. Seuss and Disney books to her one a night(0/ALOT!)- She keeps choosing the same book..

26. figure out a better way to organize knitting stuff or at least get it all in one spot-all in one large tote in bedroom
27. have a date night with Steve at least once a month(2/12)- 
                    Jan- Concert
                    Feb- Valentines
                    Mar- dinner
                    April- dinner
                    May- weekend at the lake
                    June- 28. save up for a house- We have most of our down payment and are going to go apply for a mortgage in a few days!
29. Learn to knit socks.-I am half way done with my first sock!
30. Get reinvolved in Theatre. - Probably not gonna happen :(

No comments:

Post a Comment