Sunday, January 24, 2010

1987 Chevy Custom

Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I made two posts the other day so that kind of makes up for it, right???

Well yesterday we got a truck. It's an old truck, yes, but it will do what we need it to. Hubby mostly wanted a work truck. We got a good deal on it and now he has a new toy. He's going to do a fair amount of fixing up on it and I plan on doing a fair amount of driving it. He had to have seen it coming right?

I also made the kids letter, color and number books yesterday. I plan on making an animal book, things that move book, senses book, body parts book, a family book, and an about me book for each of them as well. I was thinking for Valentine's Day me and the hubbs could to an I love you book for each of the kids as well. I might see about laminating their books eventually just because I've already had to replace the L page in the oldest's alphabet book.

Not a lot of progress has been made on Nick's scarf. I think I added half a square, give or take a few rows. I do however have about 2 more inches on my dishcloth. Darn being a slow knitter! Oh well, that's all for now. I will add pictures of the truck and little man's gash momentarily.

2 comments:

  1. You could use clear shipping tape instead of laminating, that stuff's expensive. :)

    We are making a puppet stage and puppets right now. WEE.

    Thanks for the chocolate, I'm needing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah! good idea I have a bunch from the wedding long story not for the interbutts...

    ReplyDelete