Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Accomplishing Nothing...

I have been super super lazy and have accomplished nothing. I tried to learn lace knitting but my tension is too tight still so I have to work on that. The kids have been in bad moods so I'm not trying anything with them. Speaking of kids here is Jim's lovely gash...



You can see it there on his eyebrow. It was not fun getting this picture. He was sitting on my lap in the rocking chair which he loves to make rock so of course he wasn't sitting still, he kept grabbing after the camera and his sister kept trying to get in the picture. It looks a lot worse in person and up close. I'm constantly holding him so it's always right there staring me in the face.

We're getting the truck licensed tomorrow and Steve is already putting it to use. First he has to tow an old buddy's car home from the other side of St. Louis. Then, he's loading up a couch for our neighbors. He went grocery shopping tonight by himself and spent $100. I don't know how because he moans and groans every time I put something in the cart. But he did get good food that will feed a family of four for a week which is good.

Sadie put me up to possibly making a few ehow articles. The first I'd make to explain how I made my centerpieces from my wedding, and I figure I can do one on the bouquets I made for my wedding as well. Then I will be making my own yarn swift in a few weeks and I can write an article on that.

I didn't get any cleaning done today which means I have to clean two things tomorrow but I did the dishes last night so that was good.  I don't do dishes, ever.

I found the sweater I am going to make myself, so that goal is getting somewhere. I also found the yarn I will be making it with and I'm getting it in a few weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment