Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Elusive Magic Loop

I've done it! After millions of tries( okay maybe not millions but a whole lot anyways) I have successfully magic loop knitted!!!

And We cleaned the living room and rearranged the furniture. Next objective is the kitchen! And I have completed a few goals I think, and am extremely close to another! I have started thorough cleanings, and we are doing not just a nightly routine but we have a general routine we follow all day every day! I'm getting a sewing machine on Saturday from my aunt, I've thrown away a good amount of stuff we either don't use anymore or were hanging onto for no reason, I have some of the yarn to make my lap blanket just have to find a pattern. I guess I didn't really accomplish this goal, Steve did, but the computer desk is mostly clean just have to go through a little bit more.And I organized my knitting corner in the living room. That should be everything so far.

I found out that my sister is coming back home for a few days at the end of March! She really likes the game Little Big Planet for the PS3 so I'm knitting her a sackboy. But rather than stuffing the body with regular stuffing we're going to put things in there to remind her of us when she's homesick or just misses us. I'll post pics of how it comes along and once she has it in her hands I'll post pics of what I put in there.

I'm about done with the baby blanket I'm making for one of my cousins. I hope to be done by Wednesday. Then I'll start on the hat and socks. Maybe I'll magic loop them. I'll probably have to wait for my knitpicks to come in though.

Which reminds me, We filed taxes today so I'll be able to place my knitpicks order soon and I can't wait!

Off to bed... Too much excitement for one day!

3 comments:

  1. so are you going to tell us how to do this "Magic Loop"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can barely magic loop... let alone explain it...

    ReplyDelete