Monday, January 25, 2010

Stabbed by A Knitting Needle

I know I'm a knitter, it was stupid. I wasn't paying attention. It happens.

I have a picture of the truck!







She's not the prettiest thing but I love it. It's just a work truck but all the same. We're hoping to get it licensed on Wednesday.

I forgot to get a picture of little man's gash but hopefully will tomorrow. Steve made some amazing dinner tonight. It was chicken and mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes and egg noodles all mixed together. YUM! We also made some chocolate chip bread with white and regular chocolate chips!

I'm about a quarter of the way through my dishcloth and about an eighth of the way through Nick's scarf. I showed Nick what I have of his scarf so far and he loves it. YAY!

I wanna cast on to practice cables and lace so bad and I don't know which one I want to do more but I know I have to wait until I finish something. :-(... sad.

I started to try and teach Ri to write the letter A but it didn't work so well. I then did alot of research and came up with alot of ideas. I think I'm going to start by having her trace things. I've begun to really go by a daily and nightly schedule and the kids are getting used to it and not throwing as many fits. Steve and I also went on a date of sorts so that's part of that goal.

Steve went to his raise committee tonight and got his raise as well as all of his fittings approved! I'm so proud of him, he does so well for himself. He said something about needing to work on something to show his soldering has improved though. Which reminds me his soldering iron was decommissioned the last time he used it so last night when he was fixing the CB radio in the truck he made a makeshift one which I must say was very good. And he fixed the radio.

Do you guys have any exciting happy stories to tell?

1 comment:

  1. No exciting stories from me haha. Gracelynn screamed bloody murder most of the day over absolutely nothing, but I'm sure you heard all that. :)

    ReplyDelete